Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Don't Get It

There is a hot dog stand just about a mile from my old apartment called Pink's. Supposedly it's world famous (congrats Vegas, you are set to get a Pinks of your own in the near future).

I have no idea if their food is good because frankly (get it "frank"ly) I'm not a fan of hot dogs to begin with. However, this little joint is constantly grabbing my attention. Regardless of the time of day, there is a line in front. Whether it is 9 am, 2 pm, or midnight, there are always people willing to wait for a dog. The line is of course much clonger around lunch and dinner times, yet weekends don't seem to play a factor.

I took this picture at 3pm today. The cab is actually blocking about 10 more people...
I wish someone would shed light on this phenomenon, I just DON'T get it.

No comments: