Thursday, January 23, 2014

Gilded Mae



Another part of my "Me" month included finding happiness in projects and work. This meant walking away from some things and taking a chance on new ideas. Thanks to the encouragement and support of friends (seriously this would not have happened without some lovely ladies pushing me), I've opened an Etsy shop. It's a hobby for now. And one that I love.

Jewelry design and beads is something that runs deep in the family. To say that I've been hesitant towards it thus far is putting things mildly. Perhaps in my "mature age" I've come to embrace it. With open arms.

The inspiration came from a some bangles worn by a friend of mine. Admittedly, what I make right now is still quite similar. But I'm getting my feet wet and learning, and this was the best place to start. Curious to see more?
I just so happen to have a link for you https://www.etsy.com/shop/gildedmae



Please visit!





No comments: