Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I want to be the next American Idol!

OK, not really... but that's what Simon and Randy always ask everyone auditioning. If I could sing (and I WISH I could!) then maybe it would be a different story.
Until that day, here are my two favorite contestants/ fave performances of theirs this season:

Jason Castro - I love his guitar playing singer songwriter air, the blue eyes aren't bad either ;) I'm sure Miss Amanda Grant is a fan of his dreads





Brooke White - Move over Carrie Underwood, America has a new sweetheart. I can't decid if I love her wholesome niceness or if it really annoys me. It's most likely the former as she's classy, genuine and aside from some of her competitors, knows how to use proper grammar in interviews (SUCH a pet peeve of mine)




I'm also jonesing the Australian Michael Johns... it must be the accent, or the fact that he sang my favorite Wayne's World song Bohemian Rhapsody during Hollywood week tryouts.

On another note (get it? "note"... ok bad joke) I was less than impressed with the performance last week of my fave from the 2007 season, Blake Lewis. There was nothing specifically wrong with it, just underwhelming.

No comments: