Monday, February 4, 2013

Resolutions Revisited

So here we are in February. Many resolutions already forgotten, others struggling to hold on for dear life. I have my daily framed reminder of the goals I set forth for myself. And you know what? For the most part, it's working.

Admittedly, my Francais has still been dormant (still working on that), but the pics, and the retail, and the reconnecting continues. I am partly proud of my efforts. Mostly, I am thankful that with a little extra work, will come a richer, fuller year. At least, that's the plan.

I decided that though posting my daily photos here was a great reminder to write, write, write. Ultimately, it's not the best platform for quick image sharing, and better for... well... writing. Luckily, there's a little mobile app called Instagram, that not only makes the daily posting faster (and on time), but thanks to filters and editing, I appear to be much more of a photog than I actually am.

If you care to follow the daily image musings, you can find me @CarinaStyles. I'll probably continue to share via FB, and post the highlights here.

For those who are counting, it is day 35 of 365:

No comments: