Monday, January 6, 2014

Weekend Pics

My parents moved east of Spokane last spring to Liberty Lake. Though the drive from Seattle is about an hour longer, I've come to love their new digs. Lately, my visits have included runs around the neighborhood, as there are tons of trails and paths to discover.

Last weekend I came upon (go figure) Liberty Lake! Who knew it was less than a mile away from my parent's home (when I actually mentioned this to them, they admitted to not have been yet, whoops). The lake was completely frozen over and beautiful. I returned with my mom and new cam to take some pics of the skaters and scenery.

My first panoramic!
No lifeguard on duty



I loved the colors in this shot


Skaters in THE MIDDLE of the lake y'all!



I had to "test the waters" myself






No comments: