Tuesday, March 4, 2008

March Madness

No I'm not referring to college basketball, more importantly how excited I am for my upcoming trips this month!!
Itinerary is as follows:
Austin this week - Thurs through Monday

Mom's visit to New Mexico - March 15 through 21

LA (yessssss) - March 22 through 28

Portland - March 28 through TBD

Seattle - Sometime after Portland

Spokane - April 4 - 6 for Mel P and Baby P's shower

The next few weeks will be a brief visit to almost all my favorite places and people! I can't wait to hit the beach in Venice, have dinner at Luna, shop in Hollywood, play tourist at Pike Place, and step in as Bridesmaid/ wedding plan helper in Portland with Megan.
With all this planned perhaps I should enlist close friend and professional itinerary maker Jamie Johnson to help keep me organized...

Of course, everything will be covered in detail here on the ol' blog.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your trip to Seattle better include a stop at Casa Small :)