Friday, February 10, 2012

Pinterest Projects: My New Style Hero


I came across her outfits on some of the Women's Apparel boards in Pinterest. These pins have been the inspiration for many of my outfits lately.

Her name is Blaire Eadie, or Bee, as she refers to herself (really?... even her name oozes glamour). She's a Senior Merchandiser for Gap and the sole contributor to the blog Atlantic-Pacific. Though only two years old, this blog has caught on like wildfire. Once I knew who she was, I began to recognize her pictures in many of my own style inspiration pins that I had already collected the past couple months.
Both classic and eclectic, with a penchant for over accessorizing and dark lipstick, this girl's style is right up my alley!



I really appreciate that she reuses many pieces for various outfits. Through repetition, it's evident these really are her clothes, proving it's OK to rewear items (which is not a common message we receive from media and celebrities). She also frequently combines high end and low budget items. Something I too am accustomed to these days (the high end items being collections from past Neiman Marcus discounts and higher income times). The result is a great outfit every time.

I love her use of color, classic inspirations, and unexpected pairings. She's helped me find new ensembles in a closet that feels all too familiar.

Looks from her blog continue to pop up as pins. She will definitely be a style hero to me for many outfits to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love!