Monday, February 13, 2012

Week O' Love


Happy Valentine's Week!

I thought I'd feature a week-long montage of all the things I'm loving these days. To start, a long overdue review of some products and styles I just can't stop lusting over:

Kate Spade's Topliner Trench coat:

I love the strong lines that give this coat so much detail to a tried and true classic. You can't quite tell from the picture, but this coat carries a bit of a flare in the skirt. It would be adorable to simply wear as a dress too!

All that Glitters:

It seems 29 1/2 is my guilded age as I only have eyes for gold accessories these days.

I LOVE this new product, the Pop Phone. It's a traditional handset that plugs into your laptop (for Skype), iPad, or cell phone. It comes in blue, red, and polka dots, but this gold version has my name written all over it!


My current wallet was a $5 glittered gold Forever 21 find I purchased for my trip to Europe last year. In case the wallet was lost or stolen, I didn't want to lose anything too valuable besides the cash that was inside.  After the trip I received so many compliments on it, I just kept it around as the permanent fixture.
Over time it's lost it's shine and the clasp doesn't really close anymore, but I still love the look of a bright, shiny wallet.

This Kate Spade gold "japanese florals" is a perfect replacement.

Since upgrading to my new iPhone, I haven't found a cover for it. This Diane Von Furstenburg style (though not gold) carries a great daily reminder for myself.


And finally, I came across a great, simple craft to do today to prep for Valentine's dinner.
Paint two glass champagne flutes with glitter craft paint (using a small sponge brush) to add some sparkle to your bubbly.

To make them dishwasher proof, set the paint by "baking" in the oven.

No comments: